5.16.2011

Teddy | Six Months

Just a bit behind on blogging lately but wanted to share this little guy with you. Six months is such a wonderful age because most babies are so smily (especially after nap time) and perfectly into their parents because they can't walk or run away from them just yet!



Love those huge brown eyes.




This one gets me, especially because of the way he is looking at his mama. It makes me chuckle.

Thanks to Teddy and his cute parents for a great time. I always enjoy hanging with their family and look forward to watching Mr. T grow!

3 comments:

  1. You captured some beautiful moments...love his smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cecile, I used to work with Christian at EY and I also knew Cynthia as well. She told me you guys were at the Arboretum the same day we were with our engaged clients. We were also taking pics. :) Just wanted to stop by and say how much I love your photos. You always seem to capture kids at their happiest moments. If you get the chance, stop by at simplycindi.blogspot.com. My husband and I also starting our own photography business. :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cecile, As always, you did an awesome job! These pictures are amazing! Thank you for capturing these images of our little guy. We can't thank you enough. Until next time...

    -Cynthia

    ReplyDelete