9.19.2012

Featured | Minted

Gah! It's been so long since I've updated here, but please know that I'm here and kicking and still busy with sessions. I wanted to share the new holiday card site at Minted.com. They are a wonderful design/paper company that produces awesome-quality cards, invitations, and all things paper.  I recently won the grand prize for their "Become The Face of Minted" contest with this photo:


My kiddos' and other clients' photos were also selected to be a part of their holiday campaign this season, so I am thrilled!  You can check these out here and think about ordering your paper products from them in the future.  Speaking of holiday, I have just a few spots left for sessions, so please contact me soon.  Availability is first come, first served. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering if you were OK!!! YAY! Congrats!! LOVE this image.

    ReplyDelete