2.22.2010

Hands-On Fun

This week at I Heart Faces, the challenge is all about hands (whew!), and it's a borderline-strange coincidence that I'm doing a picture project for my son's school auction. The parents are supposed to guess which hands are their child's, and I snapped this one last week of Ana's holding the globe in class. As another mom put it, "She's got the whole world in her hands." I can just hear the song now... Anyhoo, each kiddo is supposed to express him or herself by doing something they like, represent, or are plain good at. This one's for Ana!

I like how these quick posts are making people join in the fun when they can. I'm starting to think I won't be blogging much about anything else! More hands here:


7 comments:

  1. I really like this and gosh I love that whole idea for an auction! That is way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Photo! The world in childrens hand! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely!! Great auction idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's got the whole world in his hands!

    haha :)

    beautiful capture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a different entry. I like it!

    ReplyDelete