2.16.2010

I Wanna Dance

I discovered a fun site called "I Heart Faces" and am a little giddy about being a new follower. It's aimed at all photographers -- well-seasoned or brand-new (anyone with a camera, really) -- and offers great tips, and holds weekly photo contests. This week's challenge is I Wanna Dance. I figured since I just posted about my baby girl's ballet class here, I would use this one instead. Perhaps this is more like upside-down dancing, but hopefully it still counts!

Please check out all the other groovers and shakers below. I hope to meet some of their mommas and picture-takers through this awesome, new-to-me find.

5 comments:

  1. Cute!! Looks like she has danced the day away and is ready to put those feet up... So creative! Very nice job! (p.s. I'm new to I Heart Faces, too, and a little giddy about it myself! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! (I love comments. :) ) Your style of work, with the fresh brightness, shallow depths of field, great detail shots, is pure delight. Can't wait to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photo is such a unique choice for this theme. I love the story it tells.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all again. Well, oops, I read in more detail the guidelines about featuring a face and hence THE NAME OF THE SITE. Hellooo! Still very excited to meet new peeps and find a new forum... might see you in another challenge week (where my photo might actually qualify) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooove this one!!

    ReplyDelete