3.28.2010

X-Man

Hi, I'm Xavier, otherwise known as X-Man. It's spring, so my mom and dad were thinking it was time for some pictures. Mom found this snazzy suit for me on sale at Toys R Us! It's also right around that time for those cool cherry blossoms on UW campus.

I am obviously happy and like to ham it up from time to time. I've got those parental units all figured out. Shh! I think I'll try these poses:

My parents are about as cute as I am.

Love this grassy stuff!

X-Man, Superman... What the heck, I'm rolled into one.

Quick outfit change... and go, Seahawks! This has gotta be our year with Coach Carroll (fingers crossed).

Easy, pretty mama, I just had a snack!

What happens if I look over the edge?

Feelin' the love, pops. Thanks, mom and dad, for showing me a fun afternoon.

Thank YOU, X.

2 comments:

  1. super cute!!! beautiful work! i especially love the B&W of the dad holding baby over the camera!! and that is a great old tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, Thanks so much for the comment, your so sweet! Your work is awesome! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete