5.21.2010

Hunky Hayden

I was so happy to meet this adorable muscly dude at six months. Easy baby + easy parents = fun times! The teething made for some nice dribbles, too.


Chillin' like a villain...


Okay, okay, I'll give you whatever you want. Just don't look at me with those humongous eyes, Mister!


Monkey or mohawk?


You might find it a bit strange (or not) that I thought about chomping on those arms.

And... it's a wrap, folks.


Thanks, Hayden. See the rest of the session here. Happy Friday! xo

3 comments:

  1. This is a really fun set. Love all the different perspectives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy seeing your work and especially love the commentary that you throw into every image. You really know how to bring these pictures to life and I just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this last one is PRICELESS!!! love it! and the monkeys... great shoot, Cecile!!

    ReplyDelete