5.12.2010

Vintage Spring

It's been pretty blah here as far as the weather goes, but we seemed to luck out on Mother's Day. And the forecast looks promising for the rest of month (right, Seattle?). I hope I'm not the only one who finds it difficult to photograph her own children! But, I have to give it to my sweets who worked it out on this sunny spring day.

A little vintage dreamy action...




What happens when you say, "Please honey, I'm almost done... Just two more minutes? I promise."

A couple of B/W's for good measure:


4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, even Ava's funny face poses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, look at little miss pretty! beautiful - esp the dreamy and b/w.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are DARLING!! I especially like the one of her looking up into her umbrella & her eyes are closed... and that bench is wonderful! and so is that yellow dress!! She is gorgeous! Yes, I too have trouble photographing my kids... they see me get out the camera and they RUN! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! Love the looks from " just a couple min. more " lol! Gotta love kids!

    ReplyDelete