11.08.2010

New Ornament Cards

Honestly, I am not one to get holiday cards done this early, but I made an exception this year when I saw ornament cards making their debut. These are available at Tiny Prints, and they offer a nice new spin on the traditional photo card. Hopefully I will be receiving a few of these from friends myself. Such a cute idea.

For other awesome designs, check out Design Aglow. It's mainly for photographers, but my friend Tangie is offering five of their designs, so if you're interested, drop me a line and I'll see what she can do!

Here are some of the other pics my husband and I liked - including outtakes - that didn't make the final cut, but ones that we'll be happy to have in years to come. Like all other parents, taking pictures of my own kids is NOT always easy. I take 50 snaps to get "one." They whine. They do the fake smile. And I will have to pay them soon. Just get out there and do it... because it's them, and they're yours (at least until they're 18).





6 comments:

  1. Your cards look fantastic!! I love the bus...and their outfits are just too cute!! Very nice indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gasp! so cute. mini C & C are beautiful! love the BUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m doing these too, this year. I absolutely love them. And yours are model-perfect. Love the bus & the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! And I love the idea of ornament cards...need to get working on these :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea. The card and the children are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woa... these are FABULOUS!!! love the shots, the card, love it all! the outfits & the blue/green on the bus look awesome together... you are incredible! and thank you for the link, you thoughtful friend, you! :)

    ReplyDelete