11.18.2010

Birthday Bubba

I first photographed Hayden when he was six months old. He just had his first birthday, and I didn't think it was possible he could get any cuter. He's so full of personality and energy that by the end of the session, my face hurt from all the smiling. Hayden's parents are in for it as he just might (will) break some hearts one day.



His mom thinks he's a little ham, which I can't deny:




His dad wanted some pics in the new puffy coat:


Red chard, anyone?



Dear Hayden, I hope you'll look back on these someday and know just how much your parents -- and everyone else who's around you -- adore you.
P.S. Please be easy on the ladies.

3 comments:

  1. I just adore your beautiful garden bokeh!! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the next milestone so we can have more pictures taken :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so precious!! i love the images of him in the trailer and of all the details! but i think my favorite is the one of him holding the leaf up -- how perfect!!

    ReplyDelete