11.01.2010

Sibling Love

Meet Katie and Joe... I have to say that as far as repeat clients go, these two come pretty close to topping my list. They're funny, sweet, and playful. They do not *appear* to fight like normal brothers and sisters. And they actually listen and do what is asked of them! Simply adorable. Can't ask for more than that.





After a few shots outside their lovely home, we went to play for a bit at Ravenna Park:





Final stop: Peaks Frozen Custard on 65th. Their mom said it was deelish, and she was right. We left as some very satisfied customers (myself included).




Thanks, you two, for making my job that much easier! I had a wonderful time.

4 comments:

  1. I love the energy and bond that you captured between the two! You have a very creative eye!! Very Nice Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are AMAZING Cecile!! So much fun, great compositions and such great energy! Love them and I'm sure this family thrilled. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I especially love the air guitar and the reflection at the ice cream shop shots. It's cool to see these kids grow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are seriously adorable shots, Cecile!! you have such a creative eye... love the reflection of you in the frozen custard shop window! :)

    ReplyDelete